Start Shedding More Weight Then Ever With Our Free Ebook
Enter Your Email Below And Get Our Free Ebook “Keto In 30” and Learn How You Can Shed More Than 10lbs Per Week using the Keto Diet!
Check Out The Ebook That Is Taking The Keto Diet By The Horns
Enter Your Email Below And Get Our Free Ebook “Keto In 30” and Learn How You Can Shed More Than 30lbs Per Month using the Keto Diet!
Keto In 30 Days
What Is Our Free Ebook About?
Keto in 30 is a comprehensive yet simple guide to getting into ketosis and losing weight. Whether
you’ve experimented with a ketogenic diet before or have never heard of it until now, this book will
motivate you with a reasonable 30-day plan. My own personal experience with the keto lifestyle will
help you get through cravings, the “carb flu,” exercise, and the fads that keep you buying products
you don’t need to “go keto.” If you’re thinking, “Oh no, another diet,” don’t worry. There are no
points, portion-controlling containers, calorie counters, other apparatus, or gimmicks. Stick with us
and you’ll be amazed at the results.
About The Keto Diet
The ketogenic diet is one of the most popular low-carb diets on the planet.It helps your body switch its main fuel source from glucose — a type of sugar — to ketones — compounds made by breaking down fat that serve as an alternative fuel source .A ketogenic diet not only helps you lose weight but is also linked to numerous benefits, such as increased levels of HDL (good) cholesterol and reduced blood sugar, insulin, and triglyceride levels.However, some people find that it takes them much longer to enter ketosis than others. What’s more, many struggle to enter ketosis in the first place.
Why You Need Our Ebook
If you are looking for a keto diet plan or Keto Diet Food List For Beginners that is printable you will find what you are looking for in our Ebook and in our powerful newsletter. Some have called it “transformative” and “life changing” and the things you learn in this book you can take with you on other weight loss journeys you may take. One thing is for though you will know how to eat on the Keto Diet and shed weight like you never have before.
Poor dietary habits and a sedentary lifestyle are contributing factors to the
obesity epidemic that’s on the rise in the United States. According to the Centers
of Disease Control and Prevention, more than one-third of U.S. adults are obese.
There are so many diets out there today that promise and promote so many
things, how do you know which diet may be suited for you? As a Registered
Dietitian, I have worked with diverse populations, requiring different medical
nutrition therapy prescriptions. There has been a mixed review of the ketogenic
diet. Some research suggests that those who follow a low-carbohydrate diet have
a tendency to regain their weight after a year of being on the keto diet.
However, it is also important to note that studies suggest that a ketogenic diet is
helpful and safe for significantly overweight and obese individuals. When
starting any new diet program, it’s important to discuss your plan with your
doctor or dietitian. This is especially true if you are starting keto and currently
taking any medications for diabetes of high blood pressure.
The ketogenic diet consists of high-fat, moderate protein diet with very low
intake of carbohydrates. The keto diet depletes your body of carbohydrates
thus your glycogen (stored carbohydrates) level drops and the body goes into
Ketosis. When your body is in the stage of ketosis, it creates ketones. Your body
uses energy from your fat stores—it is this physiological response that keto enthusiasts
believe contributes to fat loss. Research has found that during very
low carbohydrate intake, the accumulation of ketone bodies causes a harmless
physiological state, known as dietary ketosis. Dietary ketosis is often wrongly
confused with ketoacidosis, a condition harmful to diabetics. The ketogenic diet is relatively easy to follow if you have an outline of what
steps you need to take. In this book, The Dietitian we got to write this did a wonderful job outlining the
diet, meal by meal, for 30 days, making it simple for anyone to follow. They laid
out exactly what you need to succeed. We are with you every step of the
More Info About The Keto Diet
The ketogenic diet, aka ketogenic diet is low carb, high-fat diet that people follow while trying to lose weight. It involves reducing the intake of carbohydrates and increasing fat intake. You must be thinking how a high-fat diet can possibly help me lose weight. Well, when we follow a keto diet plan, our body starts burning more fat than usual to get energy. This is because of the fact that when we replace carbs with fats, our body goes into a metabolic state called ketosis. If you are looking to lose some extra fat in your body, this is one of the most recommended diets for you. Also, it is very easy to follow. However, it may take some time for you to get used to it. But, once your body adapts to the change, it is very effective.
If you want to follow a keto diet plan, there are some things that you should know before jumping into anything. It is always better to have some knowledge about the things that you are thinking to start for the first time. To begin with, there are a few types of keto diets. You can follow any of them according to your needs and convenience. Let’s hop into the list.
Types of Ketogenic Diet
- Standard Ketogenic Diet: This is the most common one among all types of keto diets. It typically includes low carb, moderate protein, and high-fat foods in your diet. The exact breakdown of the nutrients is 75% fats, 20% protein, and 5% carbs. As you can see, you would need to consume a minimal amount of fats if you are looking to follow this particular type of keto diet plan. It is very effective for fat loss, but you would have to get used to it as your body may need some time to adjust to such a big change. However, once you get used to it, there won’t be many issues. It is highly recommended to people who are looking to lose fat quickly.
- Cyclical Ketogenic Diet: This type of ketogenic diet plan is a bit easier to follow as compared to the previous one. It involves five low carb days in a week and two high carb days. You can select the high carb days according to your convenience.
- Targeted Ketogenic Diet: If you are following this particular kind of ketogenic diet, you can have high carb meals around your work out sessions. But, as compared to the other two, these are a bit less effective. That being said, it is pretty effective when compared with other, non-ketogenic diet plans.
- High Protein Ketogenic Diet: Well, if you are looking to build a muscular body and lose some fat at the same type, this one is for you. It is pretty much the same as the standard ketogenic diet. The only difference is that there is a bit of change in the ratios of protein and carbs. However, the percentage of fats in the diet plan remains the same. It includes 60% carbs, 35% protein, and 5% fats.
Keto Diet Food List
If you are trying to follow a keto diet plan, it becomes crucial to eat the right foods. Here are some foods that you can eat while following a keto diet.
- Sea Food: Sea-foods are very popular among people who follow a keto diet. Most of them are a rich source of protein, and the amount of carbs is very less as well. Also, they contain healthy fats in the right quantity.
- Cheese: Cheese is a great source of fats with a good amount of proteins as well. If you are following a keto diet plan, cheese must be in your food list.
- Eggs and Meat: There are very fewer carbs in eggs and meat as compared to most of the vegetarian foods. Also, they are great sources of proteins. They have fats in high quantity, which is exactly what we need here.
- Greek Yogurt: Yogurt is also a great source of protein, and it contains very few carbs. Being prepared with dairy products, it contains a good amount of fats as well.
- Butter and Cream: Well, this is something that everyone would have in their houses and add to the diet very easily. Also, if you are a little tight on budget, butter would help you meet your daily fats needs. That being said, you should not consume an excess of anything, or you may feel some complications.
Well, this is the most common keto diet food list. However, there are a lot of more food items that you would need to add to your keto diet plan. Let’s have a look at them as well.
- Low Carb Vegetables
- Coconut Oil
- Cottage Cheese
- Olive Oil
- Nuts and Seeds
- Tea and Coffee (Without Sugar)
- Dark Chocolate
Keto Diet for Beginners
Well, it is very easy to follow a keto diet plan once you get used to it. But, when you start following it for the first time, you may need some time to get used to it. If you are new to it, here are some tips for you. Well, the keto diet plan for beginners is no different from the normal keto diets. However, there are some tricks that you can use to have a safe experience.
If you are new to it, you can choose the cyclic keto diet as it would give you some relaxation at the weekends. Also, your body would be able to adapt more easily and quickly. There is one more thing that you would need to keep in mind, drink loads of water. Following a keto diet, your body would need more water to cope up with the diet plan. Also, it would regulate the metabolism of your body. Also, if you don’t know what to eat in a keto diet, you can use all the foods mentioned above and create some keto recipes on your own. Just make sure these keto recipes do not contain any high carb food. Just stick to the basics and create one for you.
You are the best trainer for yourself. However, you would need to be sure about the basics. Choose any one of the types of the keto diet and make your diet plan accordingly. Sounds easy, doesn’t it? Well, it is easy and very simple once you try it.